The founder of Master Your Transition, Jo Miles regularly supports initiatives or events requiring a keynote speaker for motivation, inspiration, insight and expertise.
This is for organisations who are running initiatives or events connecting to a range of important, pertinent topics including women in business; achieving diversity; power, presence and impact; mastering self sabotage and the inner critic; leading in a complex world.
From inviting MYT to speak to audiences have reported:
- It as a catalyst for new ways of thinking and gaining a fresh perspectives
- A boost in engagement, motivation, and confidence at work
- A new ability to challenge themselves and each other by thinking in new and different ways
- New awareness into body language and its impact on personal image
- A rise in morale and positivity about their roles and belief in their capabilities
We work with organisations to find a location suitable, whether on or off site. We can also work effectively around the team’s schedule to enable a programme that fits in with the organisation’s day to day to bring the most impact and value for the group.
“I have a love/hate relationship with these things as on one level I find ‘opening up’ sessions uncomfortable yet Jo was really engaging and I’ve come away with some really nice nuggets on how to view and handle my bad habits in the future. I didn’t think I had a problem with self-sabotage but the session certainly highlighted areas of self-doubt that I should not let get the better of me.”